Newsletter of ARMARC is a scientific peer-reviewed journal for researches in Ayurveda and allied sciences. It is published monthly in print and with regular updates online in forms of blog and illustrations. It was registered in 2002. It follows the international standard for publication under article section while blog portion is initiative to present views regarding Ayurveda and other aspects of Indian medicine. It is dedicated to scientific communities interested in Ayurveda and its allied sciences.
- To bring back the reputation of Ayurveda scientifically
- To help young scientists for research and its learning aspects
- To add to Ayurvedic science with more information
- To make research easier and comprehensible
THE object which it is proposed to attain by this periodical may be broadly stated as follows. It is intended;
FIRST, to place before the general public the grand results of Scientific Work and Scientific Discovery ; and to urge the claims of Science to a more general recognition in Education and in Daily Life ;
And, SECONDLY, to aid Scientific men themselves, by giving early information of all advances made in any branch of Natural knowledge throughout the world, and by affording them an opportunity of discussing the various Scientific questions which arise from time to time.
To accomplish this twofold object, the following plan will be followed as closely as possible : Those portions of the Paper more especially devoted to the discussion of matters interesting to the public at large will contain:
Articles written by men eminent in Science on subjects connected with the various points of contact of Natural knowledge with practical affairs, the public health, and material progress ; and on the advancement of Science, and its educational and civilizing functions.
- Full accounts, illustrated when necessary, of Scientific Discoveries of general interest.
- Records of all efforts made for the encouragement of Natural knowledge in our Colleges and Schools, and notices of aids to Science-teaching.
- Full Reviews of Scientific Works, especially directed to the exact Scientific ground gone over, and the contributions to knowledge, whether in the shape of new facts, maps, illustrations, tables, and the like, which they may contain. In those portions of “NATURE” more especially interesting to Scientific men will be given :
- Abstracts of important Papers communicated to the British, American, and Continental Scientific societies and periodicals.
- Reports of the Meetings of Scientific bodies at home and abroad.
In addition to the above, there will be columns devoted to Correspondence.